2021 Virtual Midyear Meeting:
On Demand Content
Available for on demand viewing and CLE credits until Friday, May 14.
If your schedule did not allow you to attend IADC's Virtual Midyear Meeting in February, you can now view all of the CLE sessions on demand and at your leisure until Friday, May 14.
Earn more than 20 hours of CLE credits!*
*Please be aware that while most States accept On Demand CLE credits, some States do not accept Pre-Recorded (non-interactive) programs or categorize them differently, i.e., Missouri accepts on demand programs for self-study credits, instead of the general CLE credit category. Please verify your State Bar’s accreditation information regarding distance learning and any limits or restrictions they may have. The maximum number of 24 credits cannot be confirmed in all States.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND FEES
The IADC is offering the on demand content from its 2021 Virtual Midyear Meeting for $99 USD. Registration is available online only.
Registration Fee (one fee for all membership categories): $99 USD
Fee includes access to all on demand CLE sessions, the Opening Session recording, and the Foundation Forum recording.
Payment: Credit card payment is required for processing online registration.
Due to the availability of on demand viewing until Friday, May 14, refunds for cancellations will not be processed by the IADC.
1. You will receive two email confirmations after registering.
2. The first is a generic automated confirmation.
3. The second is a detailed confirmation that includes a link to the virtual meeting platform.
4. If you do not receive the second confirmation within one hour of registering, please check your spam folder prior to contacting the IADC.
5. Once registered with the IADC, login to the virtual meeting platform with your IADC website login credentials to "activate" your registration within the virtual meeting platform. You will then have access to all CLE sessions.
For questions regarding registration, please e-mail IADC Meetings Registrar, Maria Juarez, at email@example.com. For all other meeting related questions, please email IADC Director of Meetings, Rebecca Zurcher Foltz, at firstname.lastname@example.org.